March 22
Today on Bart Andre decides to sit in a row where 1 seat has this giant wet looking spot on it. As the stations passed nobody wanted to sit there so I asked Andre "How many stops do you think it'll take 'til somebody sits down?" As you can tell already, I also did not choose to sit next to him because I saw that spot also. So it took about 6 stops 'til some lady decided to sit there and she saw the spot also. She checked if it was wet by patting it, but she was also wearing leather gloves at the time so I don't think she knew before she sat down. Then she stood back up and placed 2 pieces of kleenex on the spot and sat down again. They must of been super absorbant kleenexes cuz she was content after that.


1 Comments:
At 3/22/2005 8:56 PM,
dliem said…
i want a pair of those leather gloves that i can feel wet through.
Post a Comment
<< Home